Info Anyone up for a night dive next weekend Hood canal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capekev

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
HI all,
I am a New England diver traveling for a conference next week. Before the conference I am doing 4 days of diving with YSS divers in Hoodsport. I'm solo for the trip. I hired a buddy/ guide for 2 day (shore) dives SAT SUN and am on a charter MON TUES. There was not an opportunity to get on a night dive, but I would love to do one. Any of the nights SAT SUN or MON I could do (OCT 8,9, 10), I just need a buddy. I'm an experienced cold / night/ drysuit diver with 784 dives. I dive weekly here in Mass. Excited to be there and excited to dive either way with what I have planned. Just figured I would throw this out there and see if I find a buddy and can get a night dive in.
thanks much

Kevin

I'm at my family's beach house along the Hood Canal, but will be back in Seattle next weekend. It should be excellent conditions (crisp, clear fall weather, great viz). If you don't find anyone here, message me on Facebook, and I'll point out a few groups to post.

Thank you will do!!!!
I'm at my family's beach house along the Hood Canal, but will be back in Seattle next weekend. It should be excellent conditions (crisp, clear fall weather, great viz). If you don't find anyone here, message me on Facebook, and I'll point out a few groups to post.
Thank you will do. Just found you on the FB. my cell is 802 598 7105 feel free to text me if someone else like a friend or something says they are around

Thank you will do!!!!

Thank you will do. Just found you on the FB. my cell is 802 598 7105 feel free to text me if someone else like a friend or something says they are around
I'd post in groups like this:
Moss Bay: Bei Facebook anmelden
GUE Seattle: Bei Facebook anmelden
PNW Divers Bei Facebook anmelden
Marker Buoy Dive Club (the most active in the area): Bei Facebook anmelden

A good contact is Danny Tong, a GUE guy and current president of the MBDC. I suggest reaching out to him with a DM on FB.

You should enjoy a few evenings like this (taken about an hour ago)

20221003_190620.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom