Stellar diving in Jupiter today! 100 + ft. of visibility +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I ditched work today to dive with a new friend on Capt SL8R Charters, Kyalami. It was one of the best dive days I've had in a very long time. Seas were glass flat and visibility was nearly endless. Water temp was 74 degrees. Sharks, goliaths, morays, too many turtles to count. But it was weird tipping my husband. Wednesday should be even better.

Diving is fun. Expect more.

wow nice, I figure our trip sat will be canceled :(
NORTHEAST WINDS 12 TO 17 KNOTS.
SEAS 7 TO 9 FEET WITH OCCASIONAL SEAS UP TO 11 FEET.

I'll be on the boat tomorrow. Hope to catch some of you guys out there.

To the person who anonymously emailed this link to my Boss: your dirty little game didn't work. She was fully aware of my plans for the day. That's why they are called PERSONAL days. Please stay out of my personal life. I already know who you are but won't stoop to your level. I suggest you spend less time creating email addresses and more time building your character. Thank you.

To the person who anonymously emailed this link to my Boss: your dirty little game didn't work. She was fully aware of my plans for the day. That's why they are called PERSONAL days. Please stay out of my personal life. I already know who you are but won't stoop to your level. I suggest you spend less time creating email addresses and more time building your character. Thank you.

Unbeleivable!

LoL... That's crazy...Haters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom