Steel 100s Aqua-Lung U.S.Divers HP3.5 DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hurleyskis

Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but figured i'd start a fresh post since these are different tanks......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got these two tanks that i don't feel like bringing with me when i move this summer.....

Steel 100s Aqualung US Divers HP3.5 with DIN hydro'd 03 05 see attached pictures.
Great condition.

$200 each b/o.

email me directly for faster response....

hurleyskis@yahoo.com

Heading out west for a little while not sure exactly where yet (depends on where the girlfriend gets into med school) and eventually ending up in Alaska.

I'll be around here this summer and fall. I'm going to put my condo on the market in May to hopefully sell it while the market is still up and then rent a place until i finish up with some commitments at work.

I hope to get a lot of diving in around here this summer.

John:

Give me a PM this Summer/Fall for a dive. I'm looking forward to doing a lot of diving this season as well. I can't belive I have never dove the Poling! That's on the top of my list for sure. Good luck with the move if I don't see you.

LobstaMan/Jimmie O

Hey, thanks for that link. I gave it to my friend and ... gasp ...he actually contacted the guy and bought the BC. Just wanted you to know that posting that link was not a wasted effort.

p.s: How's Alaska working out for you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom