Stealth Travel Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the Eagle Creek bag. I need as light a bag as possible, and this fit the bill nicely. my gear and clothes end up heavy and close to the weight limit. I do not want to compromise my gear for travel and the regs are in my carry on. The Eagle Creek bag works.
Which eagle Creek bag specifically do you use?

I use this one. It weighs just over 4 lbs, meets airline checked baggage dimensions. Has wheels but no internal frame for a handle...to help keep bag weight down.
Except for Camera and computer, it holds my clothes, toiletries, my regs, fins, drysuit, gloves, thermals, Xdeep stealth 2.0, lights, other small items, no problem.
Loaded , it was 43lbs
Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler 110L

This one is my carry-on Eagle Creek 40L
I use the exact same Eagle Creek as my gear bag. Lots of room inside and manages a 1 week+ trip easily. I especially like the integrated back pack straps, since it's not entirely stable wheeling through the airport.

I have been using this one for international travel for the last decade. Fits everything and folds flat once you arrive. They are tough and work well.

I disagree based on smell, used hockey gear smells 10x worse, compared to scuba, and that is taking into account we pee in our wetsuits.
Not sure about that. I once rented a 7mm wetsuit to someone who after diving it twice in the Atlantic, decided to leave it in her trunk inside a tied shut black garbage bag for three weeks in July/Aug. After about 5 reminder calls, she brought it back to the shop.

We stabbed the fully inflated bag in her trunk. The ‘aroma’ of the gas on release was beyond belief. The wetsuit had also started to rot. We refused to take it back. Took it straight to the dumpster. She had to pay for a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom