standard 200ft dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi:
I agree!!
Since I've gotten the training, I use Helium for anything over 100'. What a difference!!

"Taking helium on a deep dive is like taking a light on a night dive."
-Dan Nafe 1989

:D

I just stumbled on this thread.....PM me, or e-mail me at instructor@scubaanddreams.com and we can talk.

To put it in perspective, we're doing a 150' dive in about 2 hrs. Doubles, 21/35 Trimix, 50% Deco Bottle...and a plan to get myself and my teammate to our first deco bottle in the unlikely event that he/or I should have a catastrophic Gas Supply failure.

Kevin: I would like to meet you if you ever come back out this direction.

-- Sherman

*** MOD POST ***

The OP has asked a legitimate question and has requested positive and/or constructive comments only.
Posts which appear to be egregiously off topic, trollish or referring to such posts have been deleted.
Do not reply UNLESS you keep on topic.
Should you have any questions or comments about this action please PM me or create a thread in Site Support.
Thanks in advance.

*** MOD POST ***

onohunter:
I dive with a 30 on me, another tank hanging off the deco line at 20ft. both filled with O2. there is also a tank at 100ft just in case. I go off the padi charts jk, I use inand charts and back it up with the diverite duo computer.
Scared sh#tless of equipment failure so I have as many plan "b"s as possible.

thank you all for the constructive posts. If you read any of mine I state a desire to become tri-mix certified and came to this forum to find out more about it. not once did I claim to be an expert. Just that I have more time in the water than most of you who are hating.:mooner:
thanks to Kev, soggy and jtivat for sticking to the topic.
Kevrumbo, have you taken a class from Jo before?

"arguing with someone online is like competing in the special Olympics. even if you win you're still retarded"

You might not have claimed to be an expert, but you certainly implied it. The right attitude, maturity and discipline to make the right decisions based on proper training is a lot of what makes the difference between good divers and great divers. Thousands of dives means little without the right attitude.

On the threads note. I have taken classes with Jo and Sherman (taking some right now with Sherman). Both are top notch at their game and both are great instructors.

And yes, that was us out there yesterday dropping in from the Rubber Ducky to do a penetration on the Sea Tiger. :D It was also us out there the day before doing the same thing.

We actually just came back from doing a 150fsw dive off the bow of the Sea Tiger to look for the anchor, which wasn't where it is supposed to be. Maybe the direction and distance we were given were off a little, Hmmmmmmmmm.

onohunter:
rjack, I'm in Hawaii. thanks.

Anyone else who doesn't have anything positive or constructive to post, don't.

certified for two years and Less than 200 dives and already a pro!

:deadhorse:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom