St. Croix USVI, new to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stcroix2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings from the Caribbean. We are "locals" here on St. Croix. Although we've only dove with 4 of the 7 Scuba Shops on the island, we have some pretty extensive (250 + dives, since Nov. 2004) dive experience here on the island. If you are looking for local's knowledge/experience, give us a shout.

Keith & Diane

K & D....welcome from NC.

Welcome to the board. It's always nice to have locals to answer our questions.

Nice timing stcroix2!!

I'm heading down to St. Croix from 7/29 - 8/2 for some rest, some diving, and some rum cocktails.

I've booked some dives with both Dive Experience and N2 so far for 7/30 & 7/31. Any particular words of wisdom? :)

I did a couple shore dives last July with Cane Bay, so I'm a little familiar with the conditions.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Sounds like you're having fun. Hope you'll share a lot with us...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

1. Curzan Estate Rum

2. Don't blow off your 1st stage with the tank air, as you disassemble your gear on Michelle Pew's Dive Experience (it's one of her many "pet peeves")

3. Breath slowly and deeply when diving with N2 'cause you get to stay down as long as you have deco-time &/or air!

and a last note/thought, it seems the Diane half of Keith & Diane is getting to be the Divemaster-of-preference for night dives with N2. We have been doing quite a few of late, so if you are interested such a dive while you are here visiting give them a shout, and we'll gather up enough locals to pull it off!

Keith

PS REMEMBER drive on the left!

Welcome to waterworld. St Criox, what a place to live and be a diver. Does it get any better than that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom