SRP Blurfix for Hero 3 and Hero 3+ Cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hobby Mounts

Registered
Reaction score
I'm just after some advice from the GoPro divers if I can. We're looking at becoming a UK reseller of BlurFix filters and other SRP products.

Do you guys have a preference over which filters you use in their range? Initially, I'd like to stock the most popular/common types.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Hobby Mounts,
It's Jenn Penn from Backscatter... Have you considered becoming a dealer for our Flip3.1 color correction system for GoPro Hero3 & Hero3+? We have 3 different red filters for bluewater diving (SHALLOW, DIVE and DEEP), a magenta filter for greenwater diving, a yellow filter for fluorescence night diving, a +10 close-up filter, other accessories for topside shooting and more coming soon! Here is more info:
Underwater Camera Articles: Backscatter Flip3.1 Underwater Color Correction Filter for GoPro Hero3 cameras
Hope the info is helpful in making your decision!

I'm just after some advice from the GoPro divers if I can. We're looking at becoming a UK reseller of BlurFix filters and other SRP products.

Do you guys have a preference over which filters you use in their range? Initially, I'd like to stock the most popular/common types.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I just saw your post as I'm looking for a mount and the data I've gathered proves that you've selected (maybe?) the right one with the blurfix. So, what happened in the end, did you decide to become their agent, business good? I think you'll find that most people will want 1) red filter for diving, 2) macro filter for small critters when diving, 3) polarizer filter as water activity tend to involve a LOT of reflection from water surfaces etc.

Look forward to hear back,
R

Back
Top Bottom