Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My She P just came in- a week too late! I could've been peeing on peoples feet!

I look at it as a good thing. You were leading the dives at Vortex and you could have been peeing all over Mat and me.:no

Where are all the pics? I KNOW the flashes were going off a hellovalot more than whats being posted :D

ahhhhh i missed all the fun. :-(

You woulda had a blast out there bud. Definately try to make it a point to hit up Vortoberfest. If you make one event, I promise you'll want to make them all! :D

Where are all the pics? I KNOW the flashes were going off a hellovalot more than whats being posted :D

Money talks, BS walks! Denise must be rich because I received a huge payoff not to post the photos :11:

Im deffinatlly not missing the next event....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You woulda had a blast out there bud. Definately try to make it a point to hit up Vortoberfest. If you make one event, I promise you'll want to make them all! :D

Money talks, BS walks! Denise must be rich because I received a huge payoff not to post the photos :11:

I found one of you Frank! :D

de_blue_hen_chicken.jpg

I look at it as a good thing. You were leading the dives at Vortex and you could have been peeing all over Mat and me.:no

And what were you 2 doing on the way out of the cave??

I got your back, Denise. I'm certainly not going to tell them about...oops, sorry. I'll shut up. :wink:

Now see, someone needs to get my back.....and keep an eye on the front too....well ..ummm...maybe not....

Back
Top Bottom