Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did I hear miss Good Girl was giving out Spanking? I thought that was supposed to be a secret?:54:

No, but there was sure some in the crowd that needed it Saturday night...unfortunately, I was one of them.:D

And to Shane and the Vortex Staff . . .

!!!!! THANX !!!!!

the K

OK, the report and the pics . . .

Yes, Carolyn, pics of "THE SHARK" first . . . :wink:

Sandtiger.jpg

Sandtiger2.jpg

sandtiger3.jpg
Thanks Krak! That was definitely a big GIRL and now for sure YES it is a SANDTIGER! Looking at the anal fin area, I don't see any claspers. On a shark this size, they should be pretty good sized! I stayed at about 5-10' away to check her out. She came back 2x so I had to do another fast swim down to her. Yeah my profile was not the best, but I am not going to pass up the encounter with such a beautiful creature! I wish I could have stayed down longer with her. Krak was doing his best to keep up with us! The 2nd dive did give me a treat of a Goliath Grouper of about 4'. He just hung out a bit, but you know they can be shy. No matter how green, I will do anything to get in that water! With the beating I took getting to those sites, it was a joy to at least have one of my shark buddies make an appearence! I am happy that the festivities turned out to be pretty phenomenal! I had a blast and I thank everyone for coming! We truly are a fun group! I am still trying to catch up on sleep from the weekend!

I have some ideas for next year, and I can't wait to get started on the Vortoberfest event!

Happy diving with my friends and sharks!
Carolyn:sharks:

Thats a great sight, glad you guys got that encounter.

Hey Now!!...No secrets allowed!! I think all mine have been told...:shakehead:

Shut up Everyone...not another word...:wink:

I got your back, Denise. I'm certainly not going to tell them about...oops, sorry. I'll shut up. :wink: So, when are we going diving together?

That is a beautiful shark. Wish I hadn't chickened out b/c of the weather, even if I would have ended up green.

My She P just came in- a week too late! I could've been peeing on peoples feet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom