Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My lips are sealed.....:wink:....and payback is **** for those who don't do the same.....

I want say nothing else.:argument:

Shane had brought in a professional Karaoke DJ !!! What a hoot !!!

HMMM Seems like the DJ gets brought in 5 days a week.

Tamilyn and I are very glad everyone had a great time with the karaoke. We have already started planning Oct. entertainment. Still a secret for now, but if we pull it off you will LOVE it.

Hit up Hooters on the way home, got my stamp for Crestview

Wish I had known, woulda joined you there. BTW how many of the 25 needed do you have?

Sorry, DJ JM . . . :embarassed:

the K

Wish I had known, woulda joined you there. BTW how many of the 25 needed do you have?

9 so far, but its still early in the year :) I've past up several that I could have hit, just gonna wait for those until I can gather a group for it.

Me and three of my buddy's completed the 20th anniversary passport 5 years ago in less than 6 months(only 20 locations then).

Sorry, DJ JM . . . :embarassed:

the K

:no Do not apologize for the nice comment......YOU said "professional" :D

what's the prize for getting the stamps?

A wing party and you are entered into the $25000 drawing

If you go on the 25th of each month, you can get a scratch off ticket worth up to 25K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom