Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As has been stated clearly, if you plan on diving beyond 60' be sure and file a deep dive plan along with your initial paperwork. If you haven't filled a deep plan before, it's a simple form that asks you questions about your experience, equipment and your dive plan (depth, time, safety stop). Be sure and be thorough, including units (ft, minutes, etc) and don't forget your planned safety stop! Mike then looks at these and either approves them or asks you to modify it. Have your log book with you as sometimes he wants you to show him your recent experience

So, I can file that Deep paperwork with my initial sign-in, first of the year paperwork? or is this plan something that 2 divers file, together at the same time?

So, I can file that Deep paperwork with my initial sign-in, first of the year paperwork? or is this plan something that 2 divers file, together at the same time?

You can do it at the beginning but Mike will want to know who your buddy(ies) are going to be. I typically put down someone I will most likely be doing the dive with if I'm not doing it right there together with them. Another option is to wait until you've paired up with someone a file your plan together.

i'm not on ur list there, and i'm bringing 5 bags of homemade cookies and a case of water, and anything else u can think of let me know
wally

Hey! I just saw this...If you are bringing that many cookies...I'll just make more brownies.

Everyone's failing their pee test Monday.

J/K :D

That is a bummer.

At least I got some good news today, the LDS said that my tanks are done so I can come get them anytime. Apparently the government didn't send in a payment for me so I guess I am on my own. Now just to cough up the $140.00.

I just hope my replacement dry gloves get here in time. Scheduled delivery is Thursday.

What, you didn't get the government bailout money for that??!! Given everything else that OUR money is being spent on, I am SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell ya!

Hey! I just saw this...If you are bringing that many cookies...I'll just make more brownies.

Everyone's failing their pee test Monday.

J/K :D

Not to worry, I just had my pee test today! (J/n/K):D

Ken

Well there still calling for 80deg fri. and Sat. but now they have added 20+ mile an hour winds for Saturday. Guess I will have to stay at the food table to make sure the food doesnt blow off the table. It is the least I can do :D
Then Sunday it is supposed to cool off. So once again it looks like a Great weekend for MNG:cheers:

Well there still calling for 80deg fri. and Sat. but now they have added 20+ mile an hour winds for Saturday. Guess I will have to stay at the food table to make sure the food doesnt blow off the table. It is the least I can do :D
Then Sunday it is supposed to cool off. So once again it looks like a Great weekend for MNG:cheers:

If it's sunny and upper 70s, I can handle a 20+ mph wind without any complaints! I'll just pass on putting up the canopy. Won't need it given the forecast ... no rain in sight!

sounds like its gunna be real nice, i'm getting so pumped about this man we're going shopping thursday to get food and what not for this thing, i'll have to see about picking up a pony bottle maybe so i can do the deep dive, we'll have to see tho but its coming up soon and i'm actually looking forward to the 348mile drive see you in 3 days
wally

Wally,

I'll have to be sure to look you up and say hello. I went to high school in Brethren and lived between Manistee and Wellston. Frankfort sure is a pretty little town. Great football!

Is anyone headed through Benton Harbor on their way to the M&G? If so, please PM me about picking up a package for Ted.

I will likely arrive about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon. I am also looking for a dive along the road will be looking to dive at about 3:00 or 4:00 after I get checked in and unpacked.

I am looking forward to seeing you all :) .

Back
Top Bottom