Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi folks, Is anyone welcome at the M & G. Might drive in from Ontario.

mac

Ah!, A new vict.......er, I mean, friend. Com'on down, mac diver; you'll have a great time.:eyebrow:

Hey, can I get in that BUNhouse too, or am I too old?:rofl3: On second thought, I'll just crawl into my tent as the campfire dies.

One more question-----If Mrsmitty isn't coming, does that mean NO Cheese Cake??? Bwaaaaaaaaa!:shakehead:

Ah!, A new vict.......er, I mean, friend. Com'on down, mac diver; you'll have a great time.:eyebrow:

Hey, can I get in that BUNhouse too, or am I too old?:rofl3: On second thought, I'll just crawl into my tent as the campfire dies.

One more question-----If Mrsmitty isn't coming, does that mean NO Cheese Cake??? Bwaaaaaaaaa!:shakehead:

I could bring a cheesecake - was wondering what I should bring. Won't be homemade, or from some gourmay place, but I'll see what I can get ( NOT frozen!)

Ken

Hey all:

My plan is to be there on Friday morning (around noon). What time are are the early arrivers planning on showing up?

I have to leave on Saturday again (I know...I promised myself last year that I would stay until Sunday), but my wife's work schedule sort of screwed things up for me. Oh well...at least I will get there.

John

I plan on being there on Friday by about noon as well (maybe even before). Setting up the "Bunhouse" is rather quick so I'm open to getting in some diving Friday afternoon if there are others around. GTXL... What time do you plan on getting there with the "Bunkhouse"? Since this is my first time staying at Gilboa, not sure where to set up.

I plan on being there on Friday by about noon as well (maybe even before). Setting up the "Bunhouse" is rather quick so I'm open to getting in some diving Friday afternoon if there are others around. GTXL... What time do you plan on getting there with the "Bunkhouse"? Since this is my first time staying at Gilboa, not sure where to set up.

I try to get there by 10am if possible. I like to get there, and get my spot. Most people know which one that is. If you dont you better be prepared to move, if I get there and your in it.

Mike.... come all the way down the road until it ends. That is where we will be. Try and get there early enough to have room to turn around. Once a few cars get there it gets a little crowded. Also Bring a generator or have good batteries to use in your Bunhouse. There is no electric hook up back there. I bring my Generator. If you need electric hook up your going to have to park up front where Gilboa has the electric hook ups. Which takes away the roll into bed factor.

Looks like I'll be there this year. I'm not sure about my fiancee depends on if she finishes her drysuit class and has something to dive in. I'll consider suggestions on what to bring since it looks as though most of the basics have been covered.

Count me in as well... Not sure what I will bring yet.. but will think of something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom