Spring Fool's Megadive 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark and I can be your slaves as usual, LOL Just let us know.

I will be bringing as much firewood as my pitiful little Pinkey will hold, but more will be helpful. The bonfire eats firewood at an alarming rate.

anyone have a firewood source in the northeast florida area? I can toss a bunch in my truck.

I'll "Cut & Blow" Saturday.
Always willin' to lend a hand at a moments notice, as usual.

Good to see people jumping in there.
Does anyone remember when everyone just dove into tasks as they came up?
Those were fun days for all, nobody ever felt used/abused.

Should be there Saturday AM.
Can't wait to get there and see everyone again.
Brian

So far we have these chores covered, but need more volunteers.

[-]Cut up and set out fixins for the mega omelettes Saturday morning.[/-] Insta-Gator, Cindy, divingsiren
[-]Egg Cracker Saturday morning.[/-] fisheyeview
Clean up and put things away after breakfast Saturday.
[-]Help with the grilling for dinner Saturday.[/-] Insta-Gator and Tao of the Dive
[-]Set up food table and pavilion for the Saturday dinner. [/-] UforSCUBA and Ron
Clean up, move and put things away from Saturday dinner. (need 2-3 people) scorpion2012 and Mark
[-]Cut up and set out fixins for the mega omelettes Sunday morning.[/-] Tao of the Dive
[-]Egg Cracker Sunday morning.[/-] Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab
Clean up and put things away after breakfast Sunday.

Some of you haven't signed up for what you bringing, so get jiggy with it. :rofl3:
Times a running out. :D
I'll post the food list 1 or 2 more times this week. Can't wait to see everyone soon!

Good to see people jumping in there.
Does anyone remember when everyone just dove into tasks as they came up?
Those were fun days for all, nobody ever felt used/abused.

Brian

We're not feeling used and abused. Some of us just tend to do things just to get it done. This way I won't worry about it so much. This way I can sit back eat and watch you guys work.

Last edited:
Mark and I can be your slaves as usual, LOL Just let us know.
Somehow this coming from you has me worried... may need eye bleach to get the images out of my head... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3:

Will there be anyone cave diving? I may or may not go depending on whether or not cave diving is involved. :)

2 Days Until The
MEGADIVE Begins

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Will there be anyone cave diving? I may or may not go depending on whether or not cave diving is involved. :)

Many cave divers attend so I'm sure there will be cave diving.

There should be at least 1 cave diver there. (EEK)
I will be there all day Friday.
Saturday I'll be working at Oleano State Park returning in time for supper and Galaxy dive :D

Beano

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom