Spring diving 11/4-11/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded:
btw am I the only one that got an ear infection after that dive?
i've gotten several from blue springs in particular for some reason...

I had some minor discomfort in my left ear for a few days. I did make it down for a shore dive in Fort Lauderdale. Nice coral, vis not too bad, and saw my first shark!!! it was a nurse shark, about 4 feet long and came within 10 feet of us.

eandiver:
FWIW I'm going to try to get to Ginnie on the 18th. Line and skills practice in the ballroom and/or a couple of trips in the ear.

Hmmm...Ballroom splashing eh? :D :D :D

If I am around , I'll stop by and say HI !!!

Jeano Beano

Cool.....of course if another cave diver showed up I would move to the ear :)

If you're still doing the ballroom I'd be up for some diving Saturday.
Looks like it's going to be a little windy for doing the boat thing.

No cave cert. here, though.

What time are you thinking of arriving up there?

I will think of you guys. I may try and dive in Rhode Island this weekend. Please note, I'M SKEERED :winky: it is 49 right now :11:

Missdirected:
I will think of you guys. I may try and dive in Rhode Island this weekend. Please note, I'M SKEERED :winky: it is 49 right now :11:

LOL I'd be skeered too. I'm going in serious scuba withdrawl right now... 2 weeks since I've done anything besides my pool for 45 minutes.

Missdirected:

I'll be back up in Boston on 12/2... I think I might jump in, depending on the air temp!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom