Spring diving 11/4-11/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8:
LOL I'd be skeered too. I'm going in serious scuba withdrawl right now... 2 weeks since I've done anything besides my pool for 45 minutes.

Are we going to be able to get you in the water one more time before you leave?

49 as in water or air temp? For you I thought 49 was still shorty diving.

and two weeks without diving is wrong. There is no reason for that in Florida. None.

Scott5644:
I'll be back up in Boston on 12/2... I think I might jump in, depending on the air temp!!!

and knowing you that will be in a 3 mil right?

Well guys here's my schedule: I'm in Atlanta this weekend (I'd hit up the Gasden quarry in Alabama if I could.. that's a nice place.) Wednesday and Thursday (Thanksgiving) I have no commitments expect picking up a few friends at the airport Thursday night. We're gonna dive Friday (don't know where) and Friday evening head up to peacock springs. Cavern starts Saturday morning (woot!) and I finish basic cave on Monday. I'll probably leave for home on Thursday after the friends leave. I'd stay for the weekend to do some CAVE DIVING but I gotta get home to get some wisdom teeth before I lose my parents' insurance :(

8 am it is, then.

The water should definitely be warmer than than the air at that hour.

eandiver:
No cave cert......no problem......the ballroom it is.

Hmmm...Maybe I will pop over there at 8 AM at Ginnie...

The Beano

We'll be looking for ya.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom