Spring diving 11/4-11/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey no sweat
you know I always thought that rim around the sign was black!
they don't let me take a flashlight in there so the flash from the camera brings out the red in it

FWIW I'm going to try to get to Ginnie on the 18th. Line and skills practice in the ballroom and/or a couple of trips in the ear.

Henry Morgan:
Cool pics.

Who's that in the full face mask?

That is funny, I had read this thread a little while ago. That FFM in the pic is my Bro-in-law. He and I both have the FFM's with comm. so we can talk to our sons. I was the guy hanging out about 30-40' with the FFM and the little boy. He cant go past 40' so we stay kinda shallow when he goes. It is funny that you guys got a pic of my bro down there, I got one of y'all coming out of the hole. Didnt know it was the group form here though.

fldiver1:
That is funny, I had read this thread a little while ago. That FFM in the pic is my Bro-in-law. He and I both have the FFM's with comm. so we can talk to our sons. I was the guy hanging out about 30-40' with the FFM and the little boy. He cant go past 40' so we stay kinda shallow when he goes. It is funny that you guys got a pic of my bro down there, I got one of y'all coming out of the hole. Didnt know it was the group form here though.
he posed for me so I snapped his picture :)
small world

btw am I the only one that got an ear infection after that dive?
i've gotten several from blue springs in particular for some reason...

eandiver:
FWIW I'm going to try to get to Ginnie on the 18th. Line and skills practice in the ballroom and/or a couple of trips in the ear.

Bummer... I'm gonna be out of town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom