Spring/Cavern Dive Sat. Jan 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hey, gimp boy (that's me) is ready to do an easy dive or two (i haven't
been diving for a while thanks to an accident in October).

anyone up for a springs dive, say Ginnie, Manatee, Paradise, Blue Spring?

You go finish that intro course and we can start talking!! David has been dying to dive lately, but sundays are better for him as he likes to work saturdays. I might be up for it, we shall have to see - caverns arent all that big in some of those places. Will think on it...

i have finished the intro course, and have done several cave dives, Simon.

not up to that yet, though... gotta walk before i run

i'd love to do the cavern at Peacock (or Orange Grove) and then see
if I am up for the cave on the second dive?

I thought i heard that just before the motorbike incident that your class got rescheduled or something and you didnt make the last few dives - call it misinformation if you will. Like i said, give me a bit to think on about what i am doing those days - i have other trips in the near future to cave country and various other irons in the fire that i cant quite work out where i will be that weekend yet. I dont mind doing cavern followed by cave, there was another guy who wanted in on some action as well cavediverjeff - wanted to get back to cavern and cave diving, havent dove with him yet though, as well as the other usual suspects. OG was nice last weekend, the upper OG cave seemed a nice system to explore - and not too deep. I have plans in february to hit a bunch of places so who knows what is best location wise yet.

I've got to be out of town on that weekend, or I'd join you, Andy.

Glad to hear that your recovery is so far along. It'll be good to have you back in the water,

Grier

I talked to David and Becky and both of them are up for cavern diving, you and i can move off to a cave in the afternoon maybe? Was thinking Peacock might not be too bad, either OG or P1, what do you think? We are going to try to go up together if we can.

i'd definetely would love to do either OG or P1. i really need to do a cavern dive first.
this will be my first dive in a while, and also, i'm not sure how my back is going to feel.

while the doctor says it's ok to do it, i'm a bit cautious.

if i feel good, i'd love to do a cave dive as a second dive. but, simon, i'm sorry, i can't
promise anything. but i will definetely keep the cave dive option open, for sure.

GrierHPharmD:
I've got to be out of town on that weekend, or I'd join you, Andy.

dang...

we defitnetly need to do another Keys dive trip soon to get the gang
together

(i promise i won't barf this time.... much)

Hey Andy, when you come to the Keys bring your bike, and we can go riding. I'll gather up all the other Triumph owners on Key Largo (all two 'em) and we can be a RAT pack.

Daphne

man, that'd be sweet... i need to fool around with my gear and see if i can secure
it to the bike for a six hour trip, and if so... i'm there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom