Spring/Cavern Dive Sat. Jan 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

primary light battery recharged.... check

new batteries on two back-up lights.... check

computer checked.... check

bp/wings checked.. check

all the other stuff... check check check

oh boy oh boy oh boy

:bounce:

ah... yeah... me

Sorry guys, I'm going to bail on this one. Apparently I hurt my wrist yesterday worse than I thought. Pretty sore and swollen this am. Be safe and have fun. Maybe next time...

Oh well, so then there were two - what happened to the 60% rule??? Seems that neither of my travel buddies could make it out today, so i didnt relish the drive, 3 hours each way! Hope you had fun, i will be back in the caves soon enough, early and mid-february, so still time to get wet coming up :wink: Sorry you guys though that 4 of us couldnt make it today out of the planned 6.

putzs...

Andy and I had a good (COLD) time without you guys anyway :tongue2:

we sure did have a good time, despite the rebreather class bound and determined
to ruin visibility... and it was cold...

Simon called me with some sob story about his goldfish having breathing problems,
and some sort of mix up with his backbone medicine... but... i really didn't pay much attention

H2Andy:
Simon called me with some sob story about his goldfish having breathing problems, and some sort of mix up with his backbone medicine... but... i really didn't pay much attention
I think when you talked to me i was still asleep from going back to bed when i found out the others werent going to go.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom