Spring/Cavern Dive Sat. Jan 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
man, that'd be sweet... i need to fool around with my gear and see if i can secure
it to the bike for a six hour trip, and if so... i'm there!
Sidecar? Might make you more balanced, even if not as quick around corners :wink:

simbrooks:
Sidecar? Might make you more balanced, even if not as quick around corners :wink:

Blasphemy!!! That would be like reef diving within the confines of a shark cage...

You could pack yer stuff in a box, and ship it via Greyhound. Get to travel unburdened by luggage, and pick it up at the other end.

so.... is anyone going diving this Saturday?

Yes it appears Becky, David and myself are heading up to Peacock last i heard, will confirm those plans tomorrow night with both of them.

Good possibility I might get up there to join you guys. My doubles are due for a VIP, and I figure I might as well use up the gas thats in them. Needless to say, I'll only be making one dive.

dutchfin:
Good possibility I might get up there to join you guys. My doubles are due for a VIP, and I figure I might as well use up the gas thats in them. Needless to say, I'll only be making one dive.
I have some singles if you want to do some cavern stuff with the rest of us. I will be filling my doubles at CE on the way and be up for cave and cavern. I havent heard back from Becky yet, David sounded like he was chomping at the bit. There is always the option of renting doubles out of CE if you want more than one dive? As for the day of diving, i know there will be some in the cavern, Becky and David all day i guess, Andy in the cavern - maybe only in the morning, who knows beyond that and myself wherever i can find, cavern or cave, just need a buddy. :wink:

i just need to do a cavern dive early on and see how i feel; i'd love to go on
into the cave if all is well.

ok, so... are we on or what?

i'm going to rent a tank when i get there, hopefully between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m.

so... are we still on?

H2Andy:
ok, so... are we on or what?

i'm going to rent a tank when i get there, hopefully between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m.

so... are we still on?
Hope you have fun with that tank for a few hours, we wont be there til at least 10 i reckon, then filling tanks, take your time sleep in!! Its a 3 hour drive out of Orlando, not to mention possibly car sharing. I am going to check with David tonight and Becky was a little hesitant, so we shall see what comes of this - but i am pushing them both to come, partly to free myself to cave dive if Becky and David buddy up.

ok, i can meet you there at ten then...

call me at 904-382-9979 if you cancel on me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom