Sport Chalet Instruction...new rules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude:
I look forward to the summer, when we all just shut up and dive. LOL
Gee, I shut up and went diving today ... twice ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

i just got back too...

still used my computer..

:D

i am not sure i could even find a set of tables around here if someone asked to see them..

:wink:

Well no scuba diving for me. im going free diving tomorrow in carmel. hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Jordan

Jorbar1551:
Well no scuba diving for me. im going free diving tomorrow in carmel. hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Jordan
I'm just going to have to make do with eight days in the Keys starting tomorrow.

I buddied up with a nice fellow last night, but, alas, we had to call the dive. The transmitter on his high-tech fancy, expensive, do everything, wireless, magical mystical computer didn't seem to like the 25 degree air temp and wouldn't get going. We stood in three feet of cold water for about fifteen mins while he pushed buttons and stared at it and moved it up next to the sending unit and stared at it some more and pushed some more buttons. He kept putting his arm back behind him next to the sender and - because he couldn't see it - asked me to look at it and see if it was coming on, but it just kept saying, "setup".

Our other two friends said they had a nice dive.

Oh well...

Rick Inman:
I buddied up with a nice fellow last night, but, alas, we had to call the dive. The transmitter on his high-tech fancy, expensive, do everything, wireless, magical mystical computer didn't seem to like the 25 degree air temp and wouldn't get going. We stood in three feet of cold water for about fifteen mins while he pushed buttons and stared at it and moved it up next to the sending unit and stared at it some more and pushed some more buttons. He kept putting his arm back behind him next to the sender and - because he couldn't see it - asked me to look at it and see if it was coming on, but it just kept saying, "setup".

Oh well...
Yabbut consider the advantage ... he was able to call the dive with one less hose on his regulator ... :shakehead

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Rick Inman:

Oh well...
Makes me glad I have an SPG clipped off to my left D-Ring to complement my AI comp! Problems like that wouldn't have meant calling the dive for me. Great $40 insurance policy for a handy-yet-uncertain technology. :D

NWGratefulDiver:
Gee, I shut up and went diving today ... twice ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Lucky you! (I mean that)

I look forward to talking to you next year... once my wife gets certified, after time passes to make sure she's serious I want to haul her up to one of your fabled AOW classes. Nuthin' but the best for my baby!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom