Splashdown Sunday 29th AM Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Shucks. (Don't tell Scott, but I have a perverse gladness that I'll be able to put him to work for an extra 24 hours on fixing up my bathroom.) Conch party after home improvements so everyone can check out the pretty new bathroom! :D

Kev, we thank you and Lynn for making an honest call on the conditions.....I hate repeatedly cancelling on a dive op, but paying money to be utterly miserable is always hard to take, while still wanting to be fair to the charter...........we'll all catch up eventually.

What??? Your bathroom's pretty enough as it is! But, any excuse for a Conch party- it's been too long!

Marvel:
What??? Your bathroom's pretty enough as it is! But, any excuse for a Conch party- it's been too long!

I was trying to figure that out myself, as I remembered it being pretty nice when I was there!

Jeff

murphdivers286:

Anyways, I checked out the link Kev put up and it is saying 4-6 feet on Sunday morning.... Good Luck...By the way, GINGER does not work.... At least for me.

Scott's first response: Who's Ginger? (Such a guy). Yes, he's seen ginger's abilities (or lack thereof) in action.........

That Conch party's gonna have to wait a few weeks, Scott's a slow worker. :D :D
(Or is it that I make a mess of everything I touch?).........

Maybe we can try to organize a dive and then have an Olympics watching party after.....aren't they starting next month?

KBeck:
That Conch party's gonna have to wait a few weeks, Scott's a slow worker. :D :D
(Or is it that I make a mess of everything I touch?).........

So maybe you should post some before and after pictures of the bathroom?

That way we can see your planning and Scott's handiwork :D

diver doh:
So ya gonna head all the way down to 214FSW?

That's what I hear the keel is going to be at :D

I hear the hanger deck is supposed to be at about 160 FSW. I can't wait, maybe this year it will finally happen.

So how about Super Bowl Sunday morning? anyone?

Sunday morning about 9:30AM I was heading north on I-95 passing the Boynton Beach Blvd. exit and I asked Leslie if we should get off and head to the marina (the dive gear was with us).

But she was anxious to get home and see the boys since we were just returning from a cruise.

Nothing special - just dives in Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, and Costa Maya - four ports and four dive trips in four days (and a day of rest/drinking on either side).

So...if it hadn't been for the fact that we were in a hurry to get home, and if the seas hadn't kicked up, I might've finally been able to join you folks.

Maybe next time.

Just when is that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom