Splashdown Sunday 29th AM Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmmm, might be worth packing the greasy pork sammich, leftover cold french fries, snausages and beans ...

all washed down with a mix of milk and gatoraide.
(If you nuke it before leaving home, it curdles!)

YUMMMMMMMM-YUM!

KBeck:
Yes, but would he do the same for my buddy? :D (Sorry, S).

Naw, Ol' Kev would laff as Scott chummed... and he dives doubles, so why would Kev need to change his tanks out.:snorkels:

Now, I hear that Murphdivers286 chummed up some pretty nice sharks the other week :D

I am going to call Lynn and see what the roster is like....

Diver Doh:
Now, I hear that Murphdivers286 chummed up some pretty nice sharks the other week

Hey, that was suppose to be a secret......:lol:.......:l:....Here sharky, sharky, sharky!

Sorry Krista, I would love to make this dive, but I have house duties to finish or I may be sleeping in my Durango or my patrol car.....

Anyways, I checked out the link Kev put up and it is saying 4-6 feet on Sunday morning.... Good Luck...By the way, GINGER does not work.... At least for me.

Okay, I've got bad news. The forecast for Sunday isn't looking pretty:

SUNDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTH 10 TO
15 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET SUBSIDING TO 2 TO
4 FEET IN THE AFTERNOON. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT
CHANCE OF SHOWERS. YOU PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT IN, YOU TAKE YOUR LEFT FOOT OUT.

Since we have the boat out of the water presently (I'm putting a new port spray rail on for those of you who are interested) and the weather looks like a solid two snaps down, we are canceling the weekend's festivities. We figured it would be better to give my handy-work more time to cure if the boat was going to be sitting idle at the dock anyway.
If anyone is still interested in going, we will certainly arrange a trip on one of the other boats for them.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

I guess I'll just see you on Monday (hopefully) kev. :D

Scubakevdm:
Okay, I've got bad news. The forecast for Sunday isn't looking pretty:

If anyone is still interested in going, we will certainly arrange a trip on one of the other boats for them.

Well, as much as I would really like to get wet, I guess that I will just start packing for the move to P'cola.

Sheesh, that shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.. 1 cat, a whole bunch of scuba gear, a bicycle... a computer... clothes....

Of course, I think the cat is gonne be really P'd off if I pack her away until Friday :D

Would have liked to made this.... But I guess I'll wuss out like the crew eyebrow

Jeff

diver doh:
Well, as much as I would really like to get wet, I guess that I will just start packing for the move to P'cola.

Jeff

Hey Jeff! We'll miss you man. Look on the bright side though, you'll get to see us all real soon when the Conchs dive the Oriksnk... the Orkans... the Or... that aircraft carrier they're gonna sink. We're planning on staying at your house, wanna come?:D

Shucks. (Don't tell Scott, but I have a perverse gladness that I'll be able to put him to work for an extra 24 hours on fixing up my bathroom.) Conch party after home improvements so everyone can check out the pretty new bathroom! :D

Kev, we thank you and Lynn for making an honest call on the conditions.....I hate repeatedly cancelling on a dive op, but paying money to be utterly miserable is always hard to take, while still wanting to be fair to the charter...........we'll all catch up eventually.

Scubakevdm:
Hey Jeff! We'll miss you man. Look on the bright side though, you'll get to see us all real soon when the Conchs dive the Oriksnk... the Orkans... the Or... that aircraft carrier they're gonna sink. We're planning on staying at your house, wanna come?:D

So ya gonna head all the way down to 214FSW?

That's what I hear the keel is going to be at :D

Um.. well... the house, eh? Considering that for the last year, I have been living in a little bitty place.. But I can probably fogure out a way to stack you all like cordwood :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom