Trip Report - Central Sulawesi - Tompotika Dive Lodge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps I should take price into consideration. Are you willing to share what you paid the resort?

The pricing is on their website. It does not appear to be cheap!! If you are comparing it to N Sulawesi pricing then I would suggest it is similar to Ganga Island pricing...which is on the upper end of the scale.
But you are paying for those pristine reefs and no other bubbles other than your dive buddies!

The pricing is on their website. It does not appear to be cheap!! If you are comparing it to N Sulawesi pricing then I would suggest it is similar to Ganga Island pricing...which is on the upper end of the scale.
But you are paying for those pristine reefs and no other bubbles other than your dive buddies!

Geez, rock and a hard place

yeah great report and photos!! …. we stay there one week in august 2018..... we love that place… the viz was pretty bad but the diving was avesome… great food and top service for us… in august the muck dive in front of the resort was lembeh style… and the reefs are really pristine!!
we come back for two week the next august…..:yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

we stay there during low season(cheaper) but for us, with that service/food/diving we think it's a bargain…. after 11 years around indonesia this is one of the best place we had been!! our transfer was only 2.5hours... :) the only problem is the wings flight from manado…. no more garuda…

some tompotika reef… we saw also a good number of pelagic fishes, sharks, eagle rays, tunas, barracuda…

29759328177_d45fa8f839_k.jpg
_8093786 by boletus.italy, su Flickr

29759297207_4a7d09ece8_k.jpg
_8104041 by boletus.italy, su Flickr

30826159598_770881c3ea_k.jpg
_8104109 by boletus.italy, su Flickr

Ignore my previous message about the pricing!!! I got it all wrong!
It is closer priced to Blue Bay Dive Resort on Bangka, so actually middle of the range!! My bad for the mistake!

Woohoo!! That makes much more sense!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom