Specialty License Plate update: CALL TO ACTION!!!

Would You purchase a Specialty License plate benefitting the Artificial Reefs?

• Yes

Votes: 47 49.5%
  • Yes, but I would like to purchase more than one

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down for 3, possibly 4 if there is one for trailers.

There are several clubs in the DFW area most of which are meeting this week or next. I will contact officers in each and have them poll their club and also see if their clubs will endorse the effort. Will post the results early next week.

I'll take 2 .... hurry !!!

Yes I want 2 - One for each car. Have been wondering why these didnt exist already!

Yes, count c-monkey and I in...then I can get this damn sticker off my window and onto my plates. I'm not a big bumper sticker fan (at least not when they are on my car), but I have an uncontrollable animal desire to fly the diver down flag. Maybe this is like when I used to get all those Publishers Clearing House stamps in the mail from Ed McMahon at my grandma's house and put them all over everything...including myself...and I would get in trouble...maybe that's why I don't like stickers on my car...does anyone know a good shrink?

Cyndi and I have already bought those little tiny dive Texas stickers and put them over the little Texas in the middle of the plates...

Lets do this thing. It is about time we get something like this. I, for one, would like to show my support for diving in my home state. Others have theirs, we want ours. Count me in.

Count me in again for 2 plates. This is a great effort that can have a very nice result.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom