Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok ok I know thats a tall mountain to climb. Can you at least match this Mutton? #howdeep #offshorenaples #alldaywei Genesis? :laughrant: "Not even close" he said :poke:

56191320-10109136420901121-3190203906768502784-n.jpg

fireback_30_gutted
Jax Gag
Big_snapper
Big_Red_3
big_black_big Sorry it's not 55 inches, we rarely take picture of under #100 pound blacks
.My yearly big fish are probably better than your lifetime personal bests.If you look at my profile pic you can see what a 40inch hog's mouth looks like.
I just don't need to post a lot of big fish pictures as I have all my hair and my t levels are just fine.

fireback_30_gutted
Jax Gag
Big_snapper
Big_Red_3
big_black_big Sorry it's not 55 inches, we rarely take picture of under #100 pound blacks
.My yearly big fish are probably better than your lifetime personal bests.If you look at my profile pic you can see what a 40inch hog's mouth looks like.
I just don't need to post a lot of big fish pictures as I have all my hair and my t levels are just fine.

Really nice pics (the red is kinda small). Do you want me to go back and bring out the biggest ever or were we talking about fish shot recently? I guess if you can go back to 1990 I should ask around for all of their personal best.

I was just posting pics of fish on this years leaderboard. The Tournament has only been going for a month, still got 11 to go. For 75 bucks, sounds like an easy win for you. Should probably join up and get you a hat.

Florida Spearfishing Tournament

Sorry it's not 55 inches, we rarely take picture of under #100 pound blacks

BTW, thanks for proving my point that guys who spear and sell fish don't care about pictures. Sometimes when your T is low it can be hard to keep all of your thoughts straight.

I got mine........... They introduced team slots this year too, gonna get crazy.

unnamed-1.jpg

Really nice pics (the red is kinda small). Do you want me to go back and bring out the biggest ever or were we talking about fish shot recently? I guess if you can go back to 1990 I should ask around for all of their personal best.

I was just posting pics of fish on this years leaderboard. The Tournament has only been going for a month, still got 11 to go. For 75 bucks, sounds like an easy win for you. Should probably join up and get you a hat.

Florida Spearfishing Tournament

How long did it take you to cut up a fish that size and store it all in your freezer?

That might be fun. I like to see how many guys it takes to match my biggest fish in tournament scuba species over all our lifetimes.

As far as pix, it seems it proves my point more than yours.In 30 plus years I've averaged less than 25 fish pix a year. I shoot on average 5-10 tons of those species a year and a couple thousand pounds of lions lately, so less than 1 fish in a hundred.I take more pix of sunsets, waterspouts and other vessels and our post unload sushi. I haven't gone recently cause my boat was sunk by a freighter last May and my 2 best dive buddies / crew both died last summer too.

Anthony, I sell most of my fish. Give some to charity. Give some to neighbors. I do freeze fish, usually enough for 5 to 10 meals ahead and mostly hog, trigger and lobster. I would bring home fish about once a month and eat fish two or three times a week. It takes a lot less time to cut a big fish than an equal weight of smaller.

Fish stories, man they are fun to read! Lol

Thank god for the tourney, now we know what’s real and what isn’t. You claim to have proven a point? Lol Your point was disproven by yourself, you showed me a study that said pictures prove your point, then you said Spearos don’t take pics. Sigh

Sorry to hear about your friends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom