Southern Leyte Diving (December 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
It's "HONG" god dang it! :)

You know, its funny but my best buddy back at home is also named Hong....

or that f'in Hong!

So i can remember that easy enough... :D

pakman:
Oooh a Leyte trip!! Put me down definitely! I've always wanted see if I can swim into a whale shark's mouth...

laugh.gif

Got the following emails from Petre Morritt -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan. 26, 2006
Firstly Whaleshark season is Nov to June. We have seen many of them this month. Sugggest you check our web site and first select your accomodation preferance as we have different kinds of cottages and rooms available.
We do need definate dates of arrival and departure as Dec can get booked very early especialy around Xmas and new year. Our web site is www.whaleofadive.com
and is very comprehensive. Im sure you will enjoy the 26 dive sites we have in the bay which has everything from whalesharks and dolphins and turtles to Nudibranches and Frog fish. Also the soft and hard corals here are among the best in the country.

Jan. 27, 2006
Hi Carlos,
Please check out our Web site on www.whaleofadive.com
As you will see we have 6 different cottages (3 are aircon and 3 fan cooled)
In addition we have 4 budget rooms upstairs (common bathroom).
The 2 twin rooms are US$12 each and the 2 singles are US$7 and US$8.
These are all upstairs and 3 have own terrace with excellent views.
Cheers
Peter

Jan. 28, 2006
Hi Carlos
Ok because Xmas new year period gets fully booked months in advance
is advisable to book as ealy as possible . We will also require a US$100 per person deposit to secure the rooms and cottages. Balance can be paid when you are here.
CheersPeter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I need you to pick a room.

Talking to Peter right now :)

:edit: I called him to find out how to send the deposit and he said to wire the money to MetroBank in Maasin. He'll send the account number when we've sorted things out. As for the room, I'll pick one of the twin rooms and let everyone else have the cottages :)

ishbaby:
Will it be ok if we schedule this on November? :D PLS?
Subzero is only available in December Ish (Dec. 17-Jan 7). Just think of it as your year end dive for 2006 and maybe if we get lucky, we get to see Whalesharks. A fitting cap for your 2006 dives.

haaaaaaaay! wanna come with you guys...

raket, raket, raket...

repost of list

1. enrique (subzero)
2. caloy (clgsamson)
3. Myra (caloy's wifey)
4. jon (jonix)
5. aimees (moonlighting)
6. larry (thepurplehammerhead)
7. Eric (Halthron)
8. Ish (Ish Baby)
9. Matthew (same)
10. Mr. Hong (coral crasher oops..PAKMAN)

Questions:

1. So, is it the Peter's resort already?
2. I don't know if it's been mentioned somewhere already, but how's the "how to get there"... options of sea or land?

Back
Top Bottom