Southern Leyte Diving (December 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tentatively scheduled in December 2006. Just want to know if any of you guys are interested to dive with the whale sharks (I hope) and in the next frontier of diving in the Philippines.

Subzero (Enrique) and I have opted for Dec. 27-29, 2006 as diving dates (Dec 26 arrival and 30 departure days). There are two dive ops in the area Peter's Dive Resort (www.whaleofadive.com) and Southern Leyte Divers (www.leyte-divers.com). You can check their rates and we can probably get a group discount (a few hundred
pay-soes, I'm sure).

ps - December is peak season guys

clgsamson:
Tentatively scheduled in December 2006. Just want to know if any of you guys are interested to dive with the whale sharks (I hope) and in the next frontier of diving in the Philippines.

Subzero (Enrique) and I have opted for Dec. 27-29, 2006 as diving dates (Dec 26 arrival and 30 departure days). There are two dive ops in the area Peter's Dive Resort (www.whaleofadive.com) and Southern Leyte Divers (www.leyte-divers.com). You can check their rates and we can probably get a group discount (a few hundred
pay-soes, I'm sure).

ps - December is peak season guys
I should find out by June this year if I'll be able to leave for the PI in late Dec instead of early Jan. If I can, will definitely love to join you on this one to make up for this event to make up for the last one I missed.

midwestdvr:
I should find out by June this year if I'll be able to leave for the PI in late Dec instead of early Jan. If I can, will definitely love to join you on this one to make up for this event to make up for the last one I missed.

Oh yes. I'll be there! This is so high on my dream list that I'm going to go home now and pack!

Seriously, I'd definitely be up for this, and I can't think of better circumstances in which to meet up with some other PPDers.:cheers:

Actually, thinking about it, I do need to pack as I'm flying out to the Philippines tomorrow lunch...:14:

thepurplehammerhead:
Oh yes. I'll be there! This is so high on my dream list that I'm going to go home now and pack!

Seriously, I'd definitely be up for this, and I can't think of better circumstances in which to meet up with some other PPDers.:cheers:

Actually, thinking about it, I do need to pack as I'm flying out to the Philippines tomorrow lunch...:14:
Man, how I envy you. You only have to take a short flight to the PI while I have to endure a 12+ flight. Sux.

Mike (pakman) is also flying in manila tomorrow.....

thepurplehammerhead:

I'm doing Macau - Clark (Angeles) for golf and night life. 2 nights and then down to PG early/mid-Sunday. 6 days in PG and back to work.

Meeting up with Pakman in PG BTW. I'm bringing some extra weights to make sure he gets to the bottom...

paolov:
Mike is also flying in manila tomorrow.....
I am not! :wink:

Hmmm, Leyte....that would be interesting....

But i only plan things usually about a week in advance...

paolov:
read again please.... sorry for the ambiguity...
I thought his name was coral crasher? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom