Southern Leyte Diving (December 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
if I can just get away from this slot machine... ooh... yeah... wire transfer... hmmm it was done... hmm... got confirmation on my side... if it doesn't show up by end of today, I'll have our Manila office start harassing Metrobank.

Sorry Mike...I think I misquoted you or you failed to put a question mark after "hmm...got confirmation on my side.."

It wud then be a gud idea to ring up Phil again.

clgsamson:
Sorry Mike...I think I misquoted you or you failed to put a question mark after "hmm...got confirmation on my side.."

It wud then be a gud idea to ring up Phil again.

OK, will text him shortly. shouldn't have taken this long.

jonix:
pssst saw the inon strobe at DP...nice :D
Yup, saw it too. Just too much for the money. I'm not convince it's worth that much. I'd still go for an ikelite strobe. My only problem is if the ikelight tray would mate with my uw housing (wp-dc50). Still researching.

clgsamson:
Yup, saw it too. Just too much for the money. I'm not convince it's worth that much. I'd still go for an ikelite strobe. My only problem is if the ikelight tray would mate with my uw housing (wp-dc50). Still researching.

ah oki..they sent cathy's stobe na ata this morning

clgsamson:
One apprehension I have is when you're caught in a strong current on a reef and the DM signals you to dig, claw your way to the exit point. Strobe might get smashed.

the risk is always there anyways

Caloy,

Our Manila office confirmed with Metrobank that the amount was credited to Sogod's account as of May 1. I've sent Phil the email from metrobank confirming this. Not sure why he didn't see this in his account for the past few days...

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom