Southern Leyte Diving (December 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
so is that what you do as a bank INSPECTOR? hmm... wanna trade jobs?:D

ahhhmm..it comes with the job. When you do cash counts you do it with a teller in the vault. Sometimes I mis-count cuz the teller wouldn't stop smiling at you or show off her pretty pretty legs:D.

Hehe also, the "inspector badge" doesn't give you any add'l privileges to inspect all the other tellers' legs....:D

But I'm "retired" so I don't do them cash counts or bank visitations anymore (I now work, with a small desk, at the office of the director supervising banks). Those where the days.......

clgsamson:
ahhhmm..it comes with the job. When you do cash counts you do it with a teller in the vault. Sometimes I mis-count cuz the teller wouldn't stop smiling at you or show off her pretty pretty legs.

Hehe also, the "inspector badge" doesn't give you any add'l privileges to inspect all the other tellers' legs....

lol, I think we need to change your title on your business card to "inspectHER Caloy"... :lol2:

clgsamson:
hehe I can't do that, my wife is an "inspectme" employee of the BSP
Hmmm, interesting. Did you meet your wife while you were counting cash in the vault with a teller :D

subzero:
Hmmm, interesting. Did you meet your wife while you were counting cash in the vault with a teller :D
Hehe...No Bro. We met here at the BSP, and she always conduct the cash counts when we use to go together in the field.

Seriously, thats how we started diving. Our field assignments had taken us to beautiful places and always near the ocean. We go snorkeling and freediving. We realized that we needed to go deeper and stay longer underwater to really appreciate the beauty beneath the ocean surface. The rest is history...

clgsamson:
Hehe...No Bro. We met here at the BSP, and she always conduct the cash counts when we use to go together in the field.

Seriously, thats how we started diving. Our field assignments had taken us to beautiful places and always near the ocean. We go snorkeling and freediving. We realized that we needed to go deeper and stay longer underwater to really appreciate the beauty beneath the ocean surface. The rest is history...

dramatik! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom