SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW that was a FUN PARTY!!!! Jenny let us totally invade her home. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. For those of you who were there, thanks for being such great friends! Pictures coming soon, if I don't see some bribe money in my PayPal account that is! :popcorn:

:santa3:THANK YOU, JENNY!!!:santa3:

Jenny, thank you for opening your home and hosting such a GREAT party. I had a blast meeting you and seeing old friends and making new ones !

Wishing you and all a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year!

Terri

What about a Happy Festivus? I'm note this for next year's airing of my grievances. You got the first spot.

Ya'll rock! If it weren't for ya'll showing up and having a good time, the party woulda been a bomb. It has been my pleasure opening up my home to everybody. Let's do it again!

Ya'll rock! If it weren't for ya'll showing up and having a good time, the party woulda been a bomb. It has been my pleasure opening up my home to everybody. Let's do it again!

Okay I'll be there next Saturday with the Family this time, at what time should I come?
You still got plenty of RUM right!!!!!:D

Jenny, sorry I didn't make it!!!! Looks like I missed out on a good time! I ALMOST made it, but didn't hear the noise to point me in the right direction.....I left home with the directions on the dining room table, and didn't have anyone's telephone number. I made it to Hollywood, but then had to turn around and head back home. :depressed::depressed:

Glad everyone had a great time! It looked and sounded like a blast! Can't wait to see more pics.

Let's do it again!
:clapping::yelclap::D

I took literally hundreds of pictures, I'm going to quickly run them through Picasa and pick out the best ones...there is a real possibility that a few of them will need to be password protected. :popcorn:

there is a real possibility that a few of them will need to be password protected. :popcorn:

I can think of two right away :mooner::mooner:

Okay I'll be there next Saturday with the Family this time, at what time should I come?
You still got plenty of RUM right!!!!!:D

7'ish is good for me and Sean Wys, how about you lol :popcorn:

Jenny, sorry I didn't make it!!!! Looks like I missed out on a good time! I ALMOST made it, but didn't hear the noise to point me in the right direction.....I left home with the directions on the dining room table, and didn't have anyone's telephone number. I made it to Hollywood, but then had to turn around and head back home. :depressed::depressed:

Glad everyone had a great time! It looked and sounded like a blast! Can't wait to see more pics.

awwww Sandy we missed you, I was concerned and I am happy you are ok :depressed:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom