SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny,

Thank you SO much. It was an AWESOME party. Y'know, I just moved to the area this year, don't have any family here and cannot hang with coworkers. Sooo, my ScubaBoard buddies are my family. Thanks for making it possible for me to get to know more of them.

Tom

Had a great time. Even If I could not flirth. Next time I leave the wedding band at home and don't mention how much I love my wife.

Sucker! :rofl3:

No more, though than I....

I smelled a rat with the gift exchange and never mentioned it! Rules being changed mid stream... Becky bringing extra in case someone "forgot"... Jenny snatching the gift I picked out of my hand (quickly, I might add) and handing me another...

Hmmm... As Pixie can attest, I am very good at guessing what is in a wrapped package before it's opened :eyebrow:

Was I fooled? Nah... as soon as I saw the word "Rendezvous" I knew I needed to play up the spectacle as much as possible for SB pictures.

I'm sure Debby will post them soon

Tom, glad you made it over. Sorry we didn't get to chat a bit. Glad you had a good time though, and you got to meet some local divers.

ektess1, Fun time. Thanks for taking a bunch of food home. Now I know it won't go to waste.

Showboat-Glad you made it. Yeah, you shoulda showed up earlier. YOu missed all the fun! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Thankfully there was the perfect amount of food brought. Barely any leftovers, though the rum table is still pretty full. hmmm, I wonder if a party can remedy that?

And only a couple plastic glasses were left here. Dang, I was hoping for some crystal! LOL

And "Mark" glad you made it and the zucchini bread is to die for! Thank YOU for coming.

Now it's way past rum O'Clock and I need my beauty rest.. good night all. Thanks so much for the memorable time. My pleasure. :)

ROFL... my name is not Mark is Beefcake!!!:shakehead:
:worthless:

Our Festivus Celebration hosted by Capt. Morgan's Wife...

3110513828_8e8fc3a17b.jpg

...began with The Airing of Grievances by Kevin
3110513936_413ecc45b3.jpg

How many divers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
3109681821_83eee462b8.jpg

Festivus could not be complete without The Festivus Pole & The Feats of Strength
3110514272_580cebc389.jpg

3110514314_bee4edea94.jpg

As promised, dates and kisses for everyone were provided by Debby
3109682159_3cd42184d3.jpg

3109682101_46e0281c41.jpg

The party quickly deteriorated... Here's "STEVE" and "T-CUP" aka Bad Buddy aka tcarpjr
3110514560_20e03022d0.jpg

Dan touching Debby's thong!
3109682201_8c30139438.jpg

KBeck on her knees sizing up Pete :eyebrow:
3109682519_2e8df5a5a7.jpg

No time for red-eye reduction... I really have to get to work!
3110514698_4e4757d477.jpg

I'm withholding the rest of the pictures to protect the innocent or until I need a big favor from someone :D!

Wiz

Jenny, thank you for opening your home and hosting such a GREAT party. I had a blast meeting you and seeing old friends and making new ones !

Wishing you and all a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year!

Terri

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom