SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My head hurts from laughing so much tonight!
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
THANK YOU JENNY

for opening up your home to us.

Wiz

Awwwh you are quite welcome. Thank you for joining us! It was my pleasure hosting the party!

Quite the par-ty! Whoo hoo! Ready for bed. The stuff Charlie can/will eat/thorw up at 3 AM is put away. The rest can wait till tomorrow. Good night!

My head hurts from laughing so much tonight!
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
THANK YOU JENNY

for opening up your home to us.

Wiz
I second that. It's always a good party when there are no knife fights... Or, when neither the bride nor groom are covered in blood and hauled away by the cops (Yes, there's a story there...) :D

Thanks, Jenny! You rum stealing CS!

Glad to see youse guys made it home. Tuck K in bed and bid her goodnight...rare form....:)

Well it must have been the sparkly scuba diver otherwise you wouldn't be here posting! :wink:

We wish could make this party but life will just not allow that to happen today.:depressed: Roxanne and I wish everyone there a merry christmas and a happy new year. We are sure you will all have a great time.

Thanks cardzard. Merry Christmas to you too and a very safe New Year. No drinking and driving from those crazy parties, hear?

AND THANK YOU JENNY!

Had a great time visiting with SB folks. The food, drink, and company was very good tonight. :D

waterbearer... hope to get to know you a little better next time. :wink:

And "Mark" glad you made it and the zucchini bread is to die for! Thank YOU for coming.

Now it's way past rum O'Clock and I need my beauty rest.. good night all. Thanks so much for the memorable time. My pleasure. :)

Carmen, thanks so much for coming, wish I coulda chatted with you a bit more. But, we did get soem kittie talk in, and your kitties are so adorable! Sheddy did make an appearance after all left and is waiting for me to get to bed. Good night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom