SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Jenny. I had too much fun. I had too much to drink. Wait, maybe the two went hand in hand. Anyway, It was nice meeting everybody. Debby, what is you PayPal account number? I think that I may need it. Thanks again.

Just woke up and I see all these posts. How did all of you get up before me?...with all the rumm and tequila we drank. Anyways, thanks Jenny for having all us crazy people in and behind yer home. Pixie and I had a real blast...fer real. Getting to meet and party with all those divers was lots o' fun. The only thing I did not try was the "Jumbo weiners"...LOL. The famous zuchinni bread was everything it was famed to be and then some. The present exchange went off real well I think. At the very least it was a hoot. I got the book...YEAHH!!!
Those who did not show or who got lost, ya missed a super party. Next time we gotta get a super size kiddie pool, wear mask, fins and snorkels. Then we can really call it a diving party...LOL
Love all you guys bunches...when's the next dive?

Next time we gotta get a super size kiddie pool, wear mask, fins and snorkels. Then we can really call it a diving party...LOL
Love all you guys bunches...when's the next dive?

Now that sounds fun :rofl3:

Just woke up and I see all these posts. How did all of you get up before me?

We did go to bed, but not necessarily to sleep! :D:coffee::popcorn:

Patience, grasshopper! I have to work today, have a Kayuba meeting (another party!!!!!!!) tonight and will try to finish the gazillion pics tonight or in the morning. :)

Steve/Ed, you are going to owe me a LOT of money. :rofl3:

Jenny, thanks for hosting the party and allowing us to take over your home for the day. Lisa and I had a great time.

Dave.

You forgot the other addition you always request :D

Boobs, give me some boobs lol
Ha ha you guys where great fun, and to think I may have been just a bit apprehensive about the party, silly me :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom