South Jersey shore diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Correct - "No Coke - Pepsi!"

:D

Good news is we supply all the free Pepsi products you could ever want!

You know, I just don't like the taste of Diet Pepsi. But in a pinch...:D

You know, I just don't like the taste of Diet Pepsi. But in a pinch...:D

At some point, a free Pepsi tastes better than a $2 Coke!

Besides, Pepsi also makes AquaFina water, Lipton Iced Tea, Tropicana juices, Gatorade, Starbuck's drinks, SoBe teas and energy drinks, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Slice, Dole Juices, Propel Fitness Water...

Plus Doritos, Fritos, Lays potato chips, Cheetos, Rolled Gold pretzels, Sun Chips, SmartFood popcorn...

Hell, Pepsi even owns Quaker Oats, Cap'n Crunch, and Rice-a-Roni...

There's gotta be SOMETHING for you to eat or drink!

At some point, a free Pepsi tastes better than a $2 Coke!

Besides, Pepsi also makes AquaFina water, Lipton Iced Tea, Tropicana juices, Gatorade, Starbuck's drinks, SoBe teas and energy drinks, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Slice, Dole Juices, Propel Fitness Water...

Plus Doritos, Fritos, Lays potato chips, Cheetos, Rolled Gold pretzels, Sun Chips, SmartFood popcorn...

Hell, Pepsi even owns Quaker Oats, Cap'n Crunch, and Rice-a-Roni...

There's gotta be SOMETHING for you to eat or drink!
I just gained 2 lbs. reading this.:D

Remember the Coke-Pepsi challenges from years back? I always got it right.

And no, I must respectfully disagree; a free Pepsi is not worth more or better tasting than a purchased Coke. :14:

But now I prefer the liquid known as "$0.02 plain."

While most of the previous posts refer to the offshore wrecks a number of beach dives are still decent. The twin wrecks off Elboran (ok, Monmouth county, not exactly south jersey) is great for spearfishing and easy beach dive.

The Barnegat Inlet and Longport Jetties are decent dives.

Strathmere is ok, to find bottles you need to head out into the channel and dig in the mud. Don't plan on having any vis

Yeah, but since AC is two hours further away us North/Central Jersey types would STILL have to get up at the same time.

:D

I know but since I think im one of the few Atlantic City divers on this board I feel its my duty to represent the "Real South Jersey".:crafty:

Plus it never hurts to promote the shop.

i understand what your saying about being a "real southjersey diver". i have a summer house in stone harbor and keep our boats in avolon at my uncles house. were the true deep south jersey. haha:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom