South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrisen:
Ok silly question, when shore diving in Florida, should I pack a dive flag, is there a standard on that, or do people have one that I would not need to bring it.

Please let me know cause I leave 8am on sat and have to pack the gear.

Ash
You are required by law to have one. I think the ticket is $168.00. I don't know who you're diving with though, or if they'll have flags too. You only need one per group.

Hey Renee! Or Simon... I can't come unless the weather's crappy. We have an afternoon dive now. I was looking forward to it. I'm still trying though.

Scubakevdm:
Hey Renee! Or Simon... I can't come unless the weather's crappy. We have an afternoon dive now. I was looking forward to it. I'm still trying though.
The party will go on for a while so come when you get done!

No stuffed peppers SOMEONE, we wont name any names....., doesn't want to make them. SO I'll be bringing a ton of homemade cookies instead. Both of my kiddies will also be there (ages 13 & 8).

baitedstorm:
No stuffed peppers SOMEONE, we wont name any names....., doesn't want to make them. SO I'll be bringing a ton of homemade cookies instead. Both of my kiddies will also be there (ages 13 & 8).
Well then I don't think SOMEONE should get any cookies either! I bet the cookies are better anyway!

See you Sunday!

ReneeC:
Well then I don't think SOMEONE should get any cookies either! I bet the cookies are better anyway!

See you Sunday!
:wink:

are there any other kiddies (not including Hermit crab and x-man) going to be there? I'm bringing some little gift thingys for them and just want to make sure I have enough.

baitedstorm:
:wink:

are there any other kiddies (not including Hermit crab and x-man) going to be there? I'm bringing some little gift thingys for them and just want to make sure I have enough.
Just Hermit Crab, the Bulla's little ones and yours that I know of. That would be nice of you - I'm sure they will have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom