Source for the Apeks DIN conversion "kit"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Furner

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know a place online to get it? I found one on ebay for $50, but if I could buy from an actual dealer that would be better.

Furner:
Anyone know a place online to get it? I found one on ebay for $50, but if I could buy from an actual dealer that would be better.

Dear Furner,

We have those in stock but do not list them on our website. We are an authorized dealer. Send me a PM on the model you have and we can get you the info you need.

Regards,

din_adaptor_unit.jpg

i need that right there

I converted my ATX-200 to DIN using a Zeagle conversion kit...I did specify it was for the older Apex/Zeagle regs.

Bob3:
Funny how the Zeagle stuff cost somewhere around 20% more for the same USD/Apeks parts, eh? :wink:

Didn't check. My shop doesn't carry USD/Apeks and I got em at cost.

Yep, the zeagle stuff is more expensive here too. www.divesource.com They are a dealer, and though they don't have it online they can get it to you. Their cost may be better too as it would be in canadian dollars....
I think that when Joel asked which one you need he was referring to the finish on the DIN wheel that is defferent depending on the Apeks reg you have...

Back
Top Bottom