sorry for this post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadisonK:
I was reading an article today about Al Qaeda and there possible intent to use divers to attack us somehow.

You 're IP address and IRS records are being assimilated - don't leave your residence or attempt to leave the country... we are sending an armed unit to your location immediately.

pipedope:
Don't assume that it is always warm here in FL, or sunny either.

I did a series of jobs at the 33rd ST jail in Orange County over about a month. The first job the air temp was 33 degrees when we started. The temp in the water in the underground pipe was very warm and comfortable.
One month later air temp was in the 90s with full sun. Once again, the water inside the pipe was very nice.

I agree that both the air and water temps are important but if the air is cold I can cover up or seek shelter when out of the water.

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous......and cold (snow storm coming Monday)

Ahhh.... Ken... I hope you realize that I was kidding.

You 're IP address and IRS records are being assimilated - don't leave your residence or attempt to leave the country... we are sending an armed unit to your location immediately.

Too late everyone. At least the water and air is warm here in Cuba.

At least you got that going for you in Cuba. LOL

LobstaMan

Please refrain from blaiming or attacking any particular group.

If you want to post a political rant then go to a political board.

Thank you.

michaelp68:
I think that if you do not believe in privacy from the government, and you're comfortable with the government sifting through your personal life, then you trust the government too much.

I also think it is an insult to the men and women currently serving in our military, and to Americans who gave their lives for this country in the past, who fight and sacrifice to protect and further our freedoms and the Bill of Rights.

I do, however, like your signature line quote.

Michael

Micheal,
I think you mistook my post. I had a better explaination but the mods decided it was too political as evidenced above. PM me and I'll explain if you want.

Im sorry I ever read this thread.

This thread should be closed. As a one time victim of profiling in the United States, I believe you should all be ashamed of talking like this.

Remember where your ancestors came from and ask yourself how far the US has come since they were profiled and treated with suspicion and mistrust..

This thread should have been closed the day it opened.

Why did our parents tell us to "never talk to strangers" and "stranger danger" when we were children, but when we become adults we're suddenly supposed to welcome strangers with open arms? I don't see the sense in that. A little bit of caution and skepticism is healthy -- just like when we were kids.

Racial, ethnic, gender profiling is wrong. However, please remember that young arabic/middle eastern males hijacked airplanes and killed thousands of innocent civilians. I'm sorry if some have been the victims of racial profiling, but I don't think the original poster of this thread described such a situation.

just my very humble opinion....

LobstaMan

LobstaMan:
Why did our parents tell us to "never talk to strangers" and "stranger danger" when we were children, but when we become adults we're suddenly supposed to welcome strangers with open arms?

ah.... because as children we lack the experience and ability
to tell a "good" stranger from a "bad" stranger?

as adults, on the other hand...

oh never mind... call the cops every time you see a person
with dark skin diving in the middle of nowhere... can't be too
safe these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom