Son of the Blue Heron Twilight Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe:
Yeah, he wont go to the blue H, I think he's afraid of the bums or something.. (lol)

Afraid????? me???????????? Who's the one who wouldn't dive Datura because of an 8' BS????? :eyebrow:

Don't miss the pair of seahorses at BHB.

Here is how you get to them....

They are at the 3rd row of pillars from the east end
They are on the 4th pillar in from the north side.
They are on the West side of that pillar. Make sense? If not call me and I will explain.

My girlfrind saw 2 mantas but darn I missed them. We had SOOO much fun!

Scubaguy62:
Hey, hey....I've already watched Princess Victoria during my recovery...just that I've done it from home. Besides, you wouldn't want to take hermit crab to blue heron at night anyway...:D
Well, if you were there with the princess, I am sure Hermit Crab would be in very good hands.

Scubaguy62:
Afraid????? me???????????? Who's the one who wouldn't dive Datura because of an 8' BS????? :eyebrow:

(LOL!!!) You "are not" comparing an 8ft Bull shark to a pair of unfortunate souls are you? :10: I'm no fool if it even smells like Bull, I'm out of there! :wink:

'guess hanging out with me is out of the question then, eh Angie?

GrierHPharmD:
'guess hanging out with me is out of the question then, eh Angie?

(LOL) you're too much! :dazzler1: I Knew you'd come calling...

SO....... whose in?

baitedstorm:
My ear is still bummed ATM. I can't believe its been 8 full days of antiboictics, 4 days of the steriod stuff and some jacked up Rx antihistamine. Next step is the ENT. (pouting all the way)

Are you?

Sounds serious! steroids and all... ouch! :11: take care!

Got my reg back, so I am set and ready. Angie, I will get directions from you and can pick you up on the way...Got a sitter for Hermit Crab...Dang, I could of just dropped her off at your house, eh?:D oh well..

Scuba_Jenny:
Angie, I will get directions from you and can pick you up on the way...Got a sitter for Hermit Crab...Dang, I could of just dropped her off at your house, eh?:D oh well..

Excellent..

You're welcome to leave Julie here if you want.. No problem. I'd love a Kodak moment of Scubaguy baby sitting the girls...(lol) for my memoirs... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom