Son of the Blue Heron Twilight Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Sure, but like always, a bubble watcher is needed...know anybody available to buddy watch? Ya know, like the one that has promised to watch your kid while recouperating??:D

Yeah, he wont go to the blue H, I think he's afraid of the bums or something.. (lol)

Jenn look what I fouind, looks familiar? :yippie17:

Jenny,
A lady friend of mine is visiting her "winter condo" right now... She's here for about 3 weeks. She isn't a diver.
But she came to watch the fireworks on a boat; plans to be a bubble watcher on Sunday for my dive... is an interesting lady. I'm betting she might be up for a "bubble watch" on this trip?
My friend would ride with me (no sense in wasting gas for 2 cars). Would you be ok with this scenario?
PM or E-ME me if you need more info.

Scuba_Jenny:
Sure, but like always, a bubble watcher is needed...know anybody available to buddy watch? Ya know, like the one that has promised to watch your kid while recouperating??:D

Jenny, I wish I could go to watch Hermit Crab, but I work until 8pm on Thursdays. Have a great dive!

Hi Chickee,
I know I said I wanted to be your buddy for this...
my car is not driveable as of Friday afternoon. :11:
Car trouble, being broken down is a PITA.
Not sure how I am going to handle this....
I had work appointments set for Saturday.
My friend SAYS she will drive me to the boat dive I'm committed to..... ie pay even if no show for Sunday 8am. My friend intends to be a bubble watcher that day.

I hope you get this message. I'll TRY to PM you.
You can e-me, too: trish3fish@yahoo.com
Trish the Fish

baitedstorm:
woohoo, I'm sure my ear will be better by then, so count me in too.... I might not have a buddy though. Have to check Darrel's schedule..

No worries Trish, I'm sure if I can go I could buddy up with Kevin or Sandy or Sandra (hope I'm getting those names right) lol.....My husband may be able to swing this dive too. My ear is still bummed ATM. I can't believe its been 8 full days of antiboictics, 4 days of the steriod stuff and some jacked up Rx antihistamine. Next step is the ENT. (pouting all the way)

Does anybody have a spare regulator? Mine is in the shop and don't know if I can get it back before this dive. Appreiate it if somebody can bring an extra one

Scuba Jenny.
I have a spare Tusa Regulator ... which is at my friends house in Pompano East of I-95, West of Federal.
BUT... I have no wheels right now = auto trouble.
DOES THIS HELP?
Trish the Fish

Scuba_Jenny:
Does anybody have a spare regulator? Mine is in the shop and don't know if I can get it back before this dive. Appreiate it if somebody can bring an extra one

Thanks buddy. See ya then!
Oh, guess what? I got to shake hands with an octopus last night...twice...however there wasn't that incredible suction like I was telling you about...oh well...maybe that first one was just happy to see me.:wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Ya know, like the one that has promised to watch your kid while recouperating??:D
Hey, hey....I've already watched Princess Victoria during my recovery...just that I've done it from home. Besides, you wouldn't want to take hermit crab to blue heron at night anyway...:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom