Son of the Blue Heron Twilight Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe:
Are you?

Sounds serious! steroids and all... ouch! :11: take care!

Ahhh, much better now thanks.... Darrel and I went out Sunday with no worries at all (thank God) I'm just trying to convince him that its ok for me to dive and not him on Thursday....(its going over alot like a fart in church with him so far) Our oldest daughter (who babysits) is going to be staying at my moms for the night leaving us with the other 3 younger ones.

One of us should be coming down to dive...... Seeing what a wonderful,generous, goodlooking and loving husband I have I certainly would hope he'd let me slide into to this female dominated dive... :eyebrow:

baitedstorm:
Ahhh, much better now thanks.... Darrel and I went out Sunday with no worries at all (thank God) I'm just trying to convince him that its ok for me to dive and not him on Thursday....(its going over alot like a fart in church with him so far) Our oldest daughter (who babysits) is going to be staying at my moms for the night leaving us with the other 3 younger ones.

One of us should be coming down to dive...... Seeing what a wonderful,generous, goodlooking and loving husband I have I certainly would hope he'd let me slide into to this female dominated dive... :eyebrow:

AND HE BUYS THIS LINE!!! (I'm losing respect for you, Murph. Still, the whole 3-women thing... I think you should help make it happen, buddy!)

Went last night with a couple of friends... Spotted spotted eagle rays, an octopus, lots of bugs, a long bristled Eunice and some blennies that I have to go to the book for. I'm going again tonight with a student.

GrierHPharmD:
AND HE BUYS THIS LINE!!! (I'm losing respect for you, Murph. Still, the whole 3-women thing... I think you should help make it happen, buddy!)

:11ztongue

scbababe:
(LOL!!!) You "are not" comparing an 8ft Bull shark to a pair of unfortunate souls are you? :10: I'm no fool if it even smells like Bull, I'm out of there! :wink:

"Those poor unfortunate souls." You've been watching too much of The Little Mermaid with our pricess babe :D

I am psyched and ready. Gear waiting at door ready to load as soon as I get home from work, then off to drop off Hermit Crab and pick up Scbababe, be there shortly after 7. At leeast thats the plan. Which side ofthe park are we diving?

It's not looking very promising for either of us atm..... I'm not giving up yet, just gonna sit here and wait for a miracle...

Scuba_Jenny:
I am psyched and ready. Gear waiting at door ready to load as soon as I get home from work, then off to drop off Hermit Crab and pick up Scbababe, be there shortly after 7. At leeast thats the plan. Which side ofthe park are we diving?

West side of park, under the big bridge.

Last night's dive was very nice thank's to Jenny who picked me up and was my buddy. Kevin it was nice meeting you and you friends. There were many octopuses there. They all wanted to go home with Jenny, I was jealous! Was that a baby spoted eel? We saw lots of sea stars, more sleeping fish, and crabs too!

Oh yeah and when we got back Scubaguy survived babysitting three girls 14, 9, and last but not least, Victoria the GREAT! You see hunny you could do it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom