Some so so shots from Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetwrench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I had my first outing with my new A95 and thought I would share my latest pics. Not at all what I was hoping for, but at least I can call them mine. My appreciation for the the folks who can really take nice pics on this board has been elevated ten fold.

Nice catch on the juvenile drum ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I love the Juv. Drum! Of all the hundreds of shots I've taken of them, I've never gotten one in that pose...too cool!

The others are very good, your composition is good, you just need some extra lighting to take care of the blue.

Dee:
The others are very good, your composition is good, you just need some extra lighting to take care of the blue.

Yup, Dee! I think they are too blue also. All of the pics were shot with no flash(internal) so my next time will be more manual mode and some internal flash for color. Hell, I don't know. I retain the right to be a dumb newbie for 12 more months! LOL:)

I think they are pretty nice pics. I agree with the Juvie Drum. Cool picture there guy.

You can use Photoshop or Picasa to filter out some of the blue from your shots, I've had some success with doing that.

Jetwrench:
Yup, Dee! I think they are too blue also. All of the pics were shot with no flash(internal) so my next time will be more manual mode and some internal flash for color. Hell, I don't know. I retain the right to be a dumb newbie for 12 more months! LOL:)

:rofl: I'm still a dumb newbie after years! And You don't necessarily have to go to manual, aperture or shutter speed mode will help you with the transition. IN fact, A mode is my favorite. My IQ drops at least 100 pts underwater and I don't always remember which manual settings get what results. At least with A mode I'm half right!

BTW...Hope you don't mind but I took your Flamingo Toungue and added just a tad of red to it in PS.

Looks like I'm late so I'll just "ditto" the above :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom