Some positive PR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, somehow I broke the sleeve ring of my OS Systems dry glove system. I called the company to see if I could get just one ring (of the four) and the person I talked to said she only heard of selling the complete system. After asking if it wouldn't be good PR just to put a ring in an envelope and send it off to a customer, she said she'd look in to it and the next day they did so. Hopefully, it will arrive in a couple days. Hurray for OS Systems!!!

Good pr would be sending the one you broke, great pr would be sending the whole kit,so you had extras! When you open the package, post the results, usually they dont break up a parts package, I think they will send all the parts,(don't you hope so???)

I'm betting I get just the one ring, but I'll post when it arrives.

chris hecker:
Good pr would be sending the one you broke, great pr would be sending the whole kit,so you had extras! When you open the package, post the results, usually they dont break up a parts package, I think they will send all the parts,(don't you hope so???)

The package arrived yesterday. Just the ring, so it was good pr, not great. But, heh, I'm happy I got the new ring without having to pay for a whole new kit.

chris hecker:
Sweet! at least you will stay dry now!(I didn't say warm)

I hear you. This time of year it gets harder and harder to stay warm, even if you are dry.

If you want warm try a weezle undersuit. I'm wearing one under an XCD2 from Bare and can't believe how warm I am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom