Some pictures from last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
the new one has too many fun new features...:bawling:....it never ends

:D :D :D.
Hehe, the trial version of CS2 even comes with a great tuturial..

I'm a third semester PS student :D...I'm learning it...just can't use it because I have PS7....maybe when Catherine isn't looking.....

justleesa:
I'm a third semester PS student :D...I'm learning it...just can't use it because I have PS7....maybe when Catherine isn't looking.....

Well i'm learning in a piece meal fashion, hehe.
Just figured out what all those settings in Unsharp mask were for :D :14:.

Jamdiver:
You can download a 30 day trial version of CS2 from www.adobe.com

Thanks, I'm well aware of the trial. I'm just very unhappy with Adobe for requiring CS2 to use their latest ACR engine, and plug-ins, for example the D200 plugin!

After using and owning Adobe for hmmm, well a decade at least, I'm none to happy with them right now. I'm REALLY not interested in the CS2 upgrade just to get functionality that I had with my other camera's in CS.

Ohhh well....

justleesa:
take my baby underwater? never!...lol

K, Lisa, it is NOT a baby, it's a tool! :D

My D200 is going underwater when I get to FL (unless I can't find a housing, working on that now).

I will buy insurance, and if it literally goes underwater, well, I'll just be one very unhappy photographer using my D1x as a backup.

justleesa:

If you shoot RAW, the ACR tools is REALLY cool. Also the healing brush introduced in CS, and what I really can not remember all made the decision to upgrade easy.

Unfortunately I had chose NOT to upgrade to CS2, just nothing in it I thought was all that necessary for my workflow, but no it seems Adobe is forcing that decision. I can either upgrade, or introduce new software into my workflow, and loose ACR IF I want to use the Nikon Plugin with D200 files.

GRrrrrr...

RonFrank:
K, Lisa, it is NOT a baby, it's a tool! :D

My "tool" is worth more than my car....it gets preferred treatment, when our building caught fire a few weeks ago it was the camera (first) and my purse that I grabbed....you bet it's my baby :) :D

but now it seems Adobe is forcing that decision. I can either upgrade, or introduce new software into my workflow, and loose ACR IF I want to use the Nikon Plugin with D200 files

That doesn't sound fair....

I am thinking if I have the money I will get another camera for UW...the 5D will stay top side

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom