Some pictures from last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jcsgt:
Better than last time? You make me sick! I can't wait to see them!

Doesn't he..?

Haven't dove since coming back from Florida Dennis, about ready to go insane here... acck :(

Picture number 6 in the underwater section has a rare oddity that I missed when I looked at it the first time. My gf ,Kara, recognized it right away; there is a Fantail Filefish (Pervagor Spilosoma) in the pic. They once were common before the mid 80's then a mass die-out occured and now they are very rare, at least in Kona they are rare. I checked with a naturalist friend on Oahu about your picture and she was shocked. So my question is... do you see them often or was this a right-place-right-time situation?

I see them sometimes...often enough to say that they don't seem rare to me. They usually stick close to the rocks and hide and don't always have their spine raised. There was more than one of them at this "buffet".

:11: :confused: :11: wow

see? you have your black water dive and we have the fantail :wink:

catherine96821:
:lilbunny: :happywave hey...I have CS2 now! yea, that eel is a tough guy,eh?

Good send me a copy! My D200 needs CS2... Damn Adobe! :mooner:

One version old, and they are forcing us to upgrade!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom