Hei everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi ChillyinCanada, thanks for the welcome. I'll be heading south so I'm hoping to squeeze in some underwater time in a less remote location but I'll share my freediving adventures if I have something to share :wink:

How is the diving in Canada? (I know that probably cold too hahaha but genuinely curious)

Westcoast is spectacular but yes, cold!

Hei everyone,

It's Laia based in Svalbard. I'm a nature photographer and wildlife photography tour guide (topside photography).
I have been thinking about diving/freediving up here for a while and am still planning on getting some of the right gear, also it's one of the reasons for the small number of dives... not a big underwater community up here and it is not really active either.

I think it was about time I posted here after reading for quite a while.

Best,

Laia
Hello!

I'm in the same boat! Ive been reading for quite a while, fiinally decided to post. I'm glad Im not the onlu one! Welcome!

Do you two know each other? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom