Some pictures from last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Nice shots Leesa! What lenses were you using topside?

Aaack it's the prodigal son, back from the PI :14:

:D Welcome home Dennis...How did the business part of your trip go? How many pictures did you come back with?

As for the lens I think it's called a 70-300 zoom

Jam, I don't have the original files on this computer but I remember that the Iso was 1600 and that the aperature was 5.6...I'd have to double check...it was hand held, no tripod with me that day.

I think I have about 4,000 pictures Leesa. I think They are better than last time, Mike Veitch and another Pro were there and I got some tips that helped a lot. Business was very short...:D

Love the shots Leesa.

Diver Dennis:
Hiya Jam. Just got back last night. I started a thread for the Tequila Night shots... :D Mike is going to be famous!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, sounds like one of my nights then :wink::14:.
Glad to have you back..

This is my last off topic post...

I'll write down that lens info leesa for future use :D.

You're killing me Dennis....I hope we get a fancy pantsy slide show of your favorite pics when you come in a few weeks

canon...70 or 75-300? I got it from a "friend" (thanks friend:10: ) who didn't need it anymore....works for me :D when I get home I'll look to make sure.

Diver Dennis:
I think I have about 4,000 pictures Leesa. I think They are better than last time, Mike Veitch and another Pro were there and I got some tips that helped a lot. Business was very short...:D

Love the shots Leesa.

Better than last time? You make me sick! I can't wait to see them!

Back
Top Bottom