Some Musings on Etiquette (Hey what's that) When in Cozumel and Other "Stuff"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I was in Coz cooling off now. WE ARE AT 100 DEGREES - triple digits with single digit humidity! Shooting for 103 with the hour actually...!!

94F here and our AC is out and can't be repaired. Have to get a new outdoor unit and it won't be installed until Monday. Just love it!

94F here and our AC is out and can't be repaired. Have to get a new outdoor unit and it won't be installed until Monday. Just love it!
Use Kayak.com to find a hotel.

I wish I was in Coz cooling off now. WE ARE AT 100 DEGREES - triple digits with single digit humidity! Shooting for 103 with the hour actually...!!
I feel your pain .... we've broken temp records something like 8 or 9 days out of the last 2 weeks with most of those being triple digits I think. It's really sad when you have to consider going to Mexico to cool off!:shocked2:

I'd rather have the single digit humidity than the high double digit we have here.
Yeah, the 6% humidity we had today made the heat more bearable, altho it means less likely to get a rain as the evening cools off. Down there your sweat doesn't evaporate - tough!

---------------------
I used Corona and then tried a 2nd batch with a Sol. There were quite a few in the friends involved in the taste test. The one we made with Sol we blended with ice for a frozen version. Most friends liked that a bit better than the on ice version of beer margaritas. I wonder if you can make a low carb version with Mickelob Ultra?
--------------------

Hmmm, in defense of the recipe, sorta, I've never tried it on the rocks... I prefer traditional margs OTR but have only had the beer margs frozen!

... do they sell blenders as Mega? Sounds like further testing might be required!

Hey, I have to report Baja Bob mixed 2 to 1 with tequila on the rocks wasnt too bad. And it was with 100 anos as the patron is low. For a zero carb mix, it was pretty darn good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom