Solo Diving Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIR......Divers Ignoring Reality
:eyebrow:

Or how 'bout

"Doing It My Way In Texas"

:D

FINALLY, A useful post!

"Hell no I don't Do It Right! I'm a D.I.M.W.I.T.!" :eyebrow:

The date at the top is simply todays date. They did not rerun the article.

You're 100% right...guess those left-wingers are out to get us after all. At least not today. Be wary though. Can't take our eyes off 'em even for a minute!! :D

I think most of us are DIMW divers...Doing It My Way! :wink:

I started out as a DIMW diver but I seen the light and crossed over and became a FUCEM diver: Florida Underwater Cave Education and Marineexploration.
If you try to F.U.C.E.M and its not your kind of diving then you can always start divng as a K.U.N.T: Karst Underwater Navigation Team.

Dave

Attachments

• fuc[1].jpg
    fuc[1].jpg
    42 KB · Views: 42
Here's to all my fellow DIMWIT divers! May we dive long and prosper! Now we need a new smiles icon that has DIMWIT instead of :dork2:

And a slogan: "We'll come to your funeral"....since DIMWIT is such an elitist organization and everyone else is wrong.:D

Here's to all my fellow DIMWIT divers! May we dive long and prosper! Now we need a new smiles icon that has DIMWIT instead of :dork2:

And a slogan: "We'll come to your funeral"....since DIMWIT is such an elitist organization and everyone else is wrong.:D

I LOVE IT!!! Who's gonna produce our t-shirts!? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom