Solo Diving Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I have not followed it since 'page 8' ...... :11: :wink: Are we gonna DIE?? :eyebrow:

This is one thing I'll never understand why there is debate over it.

If someone is solo diving they are not putting anyone else in danger, if they have had the proper training they understand the risks they are taking.

If they are an adult leave them be, no one is holding a gun to their head, if they kill themselves then oh well, they made their choice, they didn't hurt anyone else in the process (injur would probably be the proper term).

Bottom line is, "oh man joe went solo diving he's crazy! you can't do that you'll die!"

whatever

who cares

go solo dive if you want, last I checked this is still a free country (for now) but just use your head

I quit following it sooner than that. Volatile subject that rapidly degenerates into "I'm right you'll die", arguing, name calling, and lo! Now we have PADI bashing....some subjects you just can't have an open, civil, productive discussion about.

Trying to define the proper way of solo diving is like giving birth to DIR all over again....

Please don't use the D word. You'll just start another absolutely ridiculous debate with no winners and no end in sight!

I think most of us are DIMW divers...Doing It My Way! :wink:

WHATEVA! I DO WHAT I WANT!

cartman-whatever.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom