Software?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teller

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was told that many tech diver use deco software to cut there own tables and plan there dives. I was just curious if this was true and if so how does it work. Does it give you an option to choose your planned depth, back gas and deco gasses?

V-Planner is one such program ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Decoplanner or V-Planner are the main 2 programs.

V-planner has a (limited) working trial. Its worth grabbing and playing with. You'll see first hand how it works then.

Have to 2nd the vote for V-Planner.

Versions available for it on Windows, Mac, Linux, Pocket PC and iPhone/iPad/iTouch and Android

V-planner, screenshot...

88023d1294861146-software-vplncls330-en.gif

Attachments

• vplncls330-en.gif
    vplncls330-en.gif
    33.9 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
I don't think the trial version allows deco gases >40 or 50% O2.

No, it doesn't. You need to pay the registration fee to get the password for the fully functional version.

However, you can get a very good feel for the software by using it with recreational and non-accelerated deco dives.

If you really do need to trial it with high O2 deco mixes, then it's likely that you'd know a fellow tech diver who could demonstrate it for you. Lots of people use V-planner.

You can find V-planner here: http://www.hhssoftware.com/v-planner/

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom